IBPS PO Main Exam Results 2015 : The IBPS PO main exam results 2015 declared today on official website i.e, www.ibps.in. Hence the candidates who applied for the exam and the applicants those who had written the main examination are advised to visit the official website frequently to know the latest updates about the declaration of the IBPS PO Main Exam results.
Declared IBPS PO Main Exam Result 2015 – @ www.ibps.in
In India, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous committee, that started its operation in india in the year 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). A Common Written Examination (CWE) has been announced by the IBPS for the selection Clerks and Officers in Indian banks for the elligible and dedicated candidates.
The IBPS had released a notification to the candidates about conducting a common written exam for the purpose of recruiting elligible and dedicated probationary officers in various posts like public sector banks earlier and successfully conducted the first phase of exam and declared the IBPS PO Main Exam results. The qualified elligible applicants in the first phase had also appeared for the second phase examination that is mains which was conducted on October 31, 2015 for which the result is awaited. The result will be declared soon on the website of IBPS. stay tuned to know the results.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) PO Main Exam Result 2015
IBPS PO Main Exam Results 2015 Details:
- Organisation Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Exam Name: IBPS PO 2015 mains
- Exam Date: October 31, 2015
- Phase of Exam: second phase
- Category Name: Results
- Status Of Results: Available soon
- Official Website: www.ibps.in
Process To Check IBPS PO Main Exam Results 2015:
- Firstly,Visit the official website of IBPS i.e, www.ibps.in
- Then in the homepage of IBPS search for the link displaying ‘IBPS PO main exam results 2015’
- Click on the link i.e,‘IBPS PO main exam results 2015’
- Then a new tab will be opened asking your details
- Enter your registration id and password or date of birth in the provided fields.
- Then submit the Particular details by clicking on submit button
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Take a hard copy of the results for futher use.